Saturday 23 March 2013

March 23, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Yesterday was a busy day taking my pup to the veterinarian to be spayed and making Angel pillows for children sick with cancer. I so enjoy helping others and bring peace into folk’s lives.

 
Card of the Day ~Oceana~ Take action. You’re in touch with your truth in this situation, and you need to trust your gut and lovingly assert yourself. I know you all have experienced a situation where you knew you were 100% correct in the action that needed to be taken. Often we don’t listen to that strong gut feeling and then of course what we knew would happen indeed happened because we didn’t take action. Then you stand there angry with yourself because you knew it would happen but you did nothing.

Don’t let others including yourself sway the divine guidance within you. If you have a strong gut feeling about something PAY ATTENTION because you’re intuition is right. It’s taken me time to really work with myself and pay attention to the messages I receive constantly. Like you I’ve drowned out the messages all my life. It takes time to retrain yourself to STOP – PAY ATTENTION – ACT.

For example: I was cooking sidekick noodles for dinner. The package told me to bring to a boil then simmer for 8 minutes. Just as I finished reading the instructions a strong feeling and thought came to me “Once I bring it to a boil I should turn the heat down to 5 and continue stirring until the rest of the dinner was cooked.” Which was 20 minutes. Once I hit the 8- minute mark the noodles were not fully cooked and the sauce was still watery so I cooked it the whole 20 minutes and Waa Laa PERFECT! This is just a simple example about listening to that inner knowing.

Pay attention my dear friends and have a divine day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counsellor

No comments:

Post a Comment