Sunday 24 March 2013

March 24, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Today’s card is special because if you are reading this it most definitely applies to you.

 
Card of the Day ~Counselor~  Archangel Azrael : You are a natural counselor, and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance. Your life purpose involves counselling people in ways that uplift, motivate, comfort, heal, and inspire. You’re a true spiritual counselor, and people find you to be a trustworthy confidante. Expand your counselling work to the next level, because you’re about to help greater numbers of people. Call upon me for guidance and support.

Have you ever noticed that people generally come to you and just start dumping all their problems on you? How about friends or family members, do they confide in you about personal problems? When I was a little girl I noticed that all my friends used to come to me about problems; it continued throughout my whole life. I love helping people. You don’t have to have a Ph.d  in order to help folks. You see every single experience you’ve had in life enables you to help others. How? Well that depends on your experience. If you’ve gone through divorce you can help others that are going through divorce. If you’ve been sick with a disease you can help others by teaching them coping skills or ways to relieve pain. Perhaps you travelled somewhere and you know the in’s and out’s of the place, you can offer guidance to others to protect them from hardship on holiday. If you lived through an abusive childhood, you could help others that have gone through it. Do you see what I mean?
 
I pray you have a fabulous day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment