Friday 22 March 2013

March 22, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! I pray you had a lovely day yesterday filled with love of family and friends. I am filled with joy because I am following my Divine Guidance to make little Angel pillows for children sick with cancer. It gives them something to cuddle while they go through treatments, surgery and healing.

 
Card of the Day ~Divine Guidance~ Trust and follow your intuition. It is God and the Angels speaking to you. You are being divinely guided right now. The gut feelings you have, the knowingness, the visions, or the inner voice are all trying to tell you something, and it is very important that you trust and follow this guidance.

I must admit it takes reprogramming ourselves to listen to our intuition because most of us were programmed since we were little that it’s nothing or it’s just our imagination. The more you practise and listen to this Divine Guidance, the easier things will become in your life.

Have a wonderful day my friends. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment