Friday 16 December 2016

December 16, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Pray~ The answer to your question involves prayer. You’re being guided to pray about the situation in order to elicit answers and assistance. Your guardian angels pray with you, asking for Divine intervention to help you and your loved ones.

Your life purpose involves prayer as well. Your entreaties are strong and powerful, and the world needs them. Your guardian angels ask you to amplify the volume and rate of your supplications for this situation. Prayer is extremely effective, so by engaging in this practice you’re making a tremendous contribution.
Take the time right now to stop and pray from your heart. The words that you use aren’t important compared to your sincere desire to connect with the Divine. Be open to a response appearing different from your expectations and know that your prayers are heard and answered.

I pray every morning before I start my day. I find that I look forward to this time of connection and communication. Prayer really does work...just speak from your heart. You can pray anywhere at any time. May you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment