Thursday 31 December 2015

December 31, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Last Card of the Day for 2015 ~Animals~ You have a strong love bond with animals. As with St. Francis, they instinctively trust you. They can sense your compassion and understanding and come to you for help and companionship. You have an innate ability to communicate with animals, and you know what they’re thinking and feeling.

In some ways, you feel more comfortable with animals than with people. You would excel in a career such as pet sitting, walking, or grooming; being a veterinarian; or animal communication. Your pets who have passed on also send you their love. They want you to know that they’re happy and doing well in Heaven.

This saint is associated with nature and animals, and he’s a patron saint of animal welfare. Legends say that he’d give sermons in the forests, and the wild animals and birds would stop and listen.

Have you noticed the peace you feel with your pet or the healing benefits they have just to cuddle with them. How about the way they encourage us to get exercise by taking our dog for a walk each day? Many times I have dreaded going for a walk because it’s too cold, I hurt or the weather is simply nasty however; I’ve noticed after I go for a walk my mood picks up and my mind clears. Taking my pup for a walk also gives me a chance to think clearly about situations in my life. It’s almost like we can hear divine guidance clearer when we are outside enjoying what God created for us. I pray that you enjoy the unconditional love your pet offers you every day. I also pray you have a magnificent day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment