Wednesday 30 December 2015

December 30, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Oracle Cards~ You have an affinity for working with oracle cards, and they speak to you as whispers from the angels. This card comes to you as validation of the thought you’ve had of incorporating oracle-card readings into your career.

You could give readings as a full-time occupation, where you offer guidance and advice to answer clients’ questions. Or, you may incorporate card readings as an aspect of your healing profession-for instance, by using the words on the front as focal points as you begin your sessions. Oracle cards can also give you personal guidance that can boost any career path.

Angel Oracle cards can often give you positive inspiring guidance for questions regarding your own life and decisions that need to be made. I pray you have an amazing day filled with many blessings. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

1 comment:

  1. <3 My cousin "borrowed" my tarot cards 16 years ago. I also leant her books to help her with divination. One of the books was falling apart I loved and used it so much. She gifted me with a new book (the same) that next xmas. I hoped that she did not throw away the original and also asked for my cards back. She replied that she wasn't finished with them. She passed away last year and I asked her daughter to keep an eye out for the cards because I would like them back.... they were never found. I've been meaning to go pick up a couple of new decks and the Oracle cards sound like a nice addition to a regular tarot deck. We will see what calls out to me when I go. I hope you have a wonderful new year my doll!!! Sending love to you, my most Divine friend <3 xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete