Saturday 11 April 2015

April 11, 2015 - Card of the Day

Good Morning Dear Friends! Have you ever had dreams of being in a certain profession, going on a holiday far away from home or even going out for the evening however; fear stopped you? Fear has a way of paralysing us from the things we most desire. Thoughts start to echo in our head “What if this happens or What if that happens?” Once the fear builds enough in our heads and hearts we start making excuses why we can’t do what we wanted most. I’ve been there many many times my friends which; brings me to the card of the day.



Card of the Day ~Archangel Michael~ He is with you right now simply because you thought of him. He gives you courage and helps release you from the effects of fear. He lets you know as you make changes in your life and as you encounter challenges, you are safe and secure. When you find that you are scared call on Archangel Michael. It doesn’t matter what you are scared of because he will always be by your side no matter how small or large the situation may be. You know I found myself in a heated conversation with a certain person the other day, I could feel the anger in this person rise. This person didn’t like the truth and was coming up with all kinds of lies. The more the truth came out the angrier this person became. I called on Archangel Michael quickly to defuse the situation and bring calm to both our hearts. Within minutes the conversation ended and silence took over.

The first time I was a guest on a radio show I was absolutely terrified. Hours leading up to the show I had negative chatter swirling through my head making up all kinds of excuses to avoid going on the show. I had to call on Archangel Michael to remove the fear and replace it with courage. Sure enough once the show went live I was feeling pretty good and the negative chatter stopped. I encouraged you all to follow your dreams because you all deserve the very best in your life.

I pray you have a fabulous day. I love you all.

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment