Monday 18 August 2014

August 18, 2014 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~This Situation Is Already Resolved~ This card comes to you as reassurance that the situation you’re inquiring about is happily concluded. The angels have been working behind the scenes to heal the source of your concerns. Although you may not yet see how the issue has been resolved, trust that it has. Let go of worries, and relax with the certainty that all is well. 

I understand how difficult it is to let go of the things that are troubling us thinking that we are the only ones that can resolve a situation however; when you give the situation over to God and the Angels during prayer trust that it’s now taken care of. I am just like you where I have to let go and I know it’s hard but Divine never lets us down. The answer to your prayers may not come in the exact way you asked but it does get answered. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment