Tuesday 4 February 2014

February 4, 2014 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Honor and Trust Your Feelings~ Archangel Michael urges you to look inward and listen, for this card is a sign that your feelings are accurately tuned in to the truth. Some of these feelings may be uncomfortable to face, yet they’re with you for an important reason. If you’re conflicted, sit down with pen and paper and conduct an “interview” with your emotional self by asking: What are you feeling? Why? What would you like me to do? Your feelings will speak loudly and clearly if you keep an open mind and trust what you hear. Respect your inner voice as the powerful life force that connects you to the Divine. Often God and the angels answer your prayers and offer you guidance through your physical and emotional feelings. If you say, “Oh, it’s just a feeling,” you’re ignoring vital Divine assistance. This card reminds you to list-really listen-to your feelings.

~Prayer: Thank you, Archangel Michael, for supporting, guiding, and protecting me as I listen to and act upon my feelings. Help me understand and express my emotions with love.~

I pray you have a most excellent day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment