Tuesday 5 November 2013

November 5, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Divine Order~ Archangel Raguel: Everything is how it needs to be right now. Look past the illusion, and see underlying order. A win-win situation is brewing, one with solutions that are fair to everyone involved. This requires you to have blind faith that Heaven is working behind the scenes to extract the highest good for all. Ask me to buoy your faith if it wavers. Use positive affirmations and prayers to keep your spirits high. Above all, make sure that your conversations about this situation involve positive and optimistic words and phrases. You’re so powerful that your positive thoughts can speed the resolution along even quicker.

I know there are a lot of nay sayers that don’t believe positive thought and talking positive can change the route you are currently on to a better one however; I must say that it does work. I’ve seen the changes in my own circumstances along with others. You are very powerful so why not use that power for good in your life. Have a wonderful day. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment