Monday 4 November 2013

November 4, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! We are blessed today with two cards. Angels Astara and Daniel give us guidance towards achieving our dreams and finding peace within our marriage or long term relationship.

 

First Card of the Day ~Astara~ You deserve the best!!! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don’t compromise. You really do deserve the best in life. You can have all that you ever wanted. In the past, you have settled for less than you wanted. But no more. Angel Astara is here to raise your standards. She is also here to show you that you need not suffer in any way. It isn’t selfish to desire a better life. The more that you receive, the more you are able to give to others. When you allow angels to give to you, you’re also supplied with all of the necessary tools for your life’s purpose. You also inspire others when you show that the spiritual path gives you all of the support you could ever need.
 
Second Card of the Day ~Daniel~ I am the Angel of Marriage, and I am assisting you right now. You have called upon God to help in the area of marriage, and He sent me to your side. I am here to help you with a fulfilling marriage. God and I desire to answer your prayer without delay. The first area that I am helping you with is healing any past wounds related to marriage. In quiet moments, I ask that you be willing to release to me any pain associated with your parents. I ask that you breathe out any negative feelings that you may have about marriage, which stem from your childhood experiences. Next, I put my hand upon your heart and ask you to breathe in and out deeply. I now ask that you be willing to release old pain or anger toward your first love. As you release these toxins from your heart, I next ask you to exhale old pain toward all of your past lovers. Allow me to clear your heart of old wounds so that you can enjoy a happy marriage rooted in the present. We must release the past to avoid replicating old, painful experiences. I am here to free your heart so that it can fully love…within a blissful marriage.
 
May this guidance help you and give you the freedom you have long sought after. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment