Friday 17 May 2013

May 17, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! Have you ever felt beyond overwhelmed and felt you just couldn’t handle the weight on your shoulders any longer? Good News comes in the form of guidance today.

 
Card of the Day ~Angel Therapy~ Archangel Raphael: Give your cares and worries to us angels, and allow us to take your burdens. Have you asked us angels for help with your situation? We can only help if you give us permission. Right now, close your eyes and take a deep cleansing breath. Then mentally call upon your guardian angels and the archangels to help you. Don’t outline how you want to be helped; just tell us what situation you’d like help with. Most important, be open to receiving help as it comes to you. The help might be in the form of a hunch, an intuitive idea, or a direct intervention. If you receive any repetitive guidance, it’s important that you follow it.
 
I remember the first time I started working with the angels and I asked them for help with a certain problem I was having however; I told them the way I would like it to be solved. Well, I waited and waited for that help thinking that the Angels forgot about me however; what I failed to realize was they had helped me a long time ago but because I was focused only on the one way this problem could be solved, I didn’t see it. Angel’s know the best way to help us even if we don’t understand at that moment. They can see the bigger picture when we are consumed with just the problem. Plus, most times we have anger or fear in our heart so we don’t see the loving solution like the Angel’s see. Turn to your angels and ask for help and then allow them to perform their magic. Have a spectacular day my friends. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment