Sunday 12 May 2013

May 12, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Divine Friends! Today the Angels have two divine messages for us which; is absolutely wonderful!

 
First Card of the Day ~You Are Safe~ Archangel Michael: I am protecting you against lower energies, and guarding you, your loved ones, and home. Let go of worries, as I’m surrounding you, your loved ones, home, and possessions with powerful loving light. This light repels lower energies, and attracts loving experiences. Focus on this light and love instead of on fear as you’ll attract the object of your focus. With your mind free of fear, you have additional time and energy to devote to your life’s missions. You are free when you are fearless. Know that you are safe at all times, and that my protection is flawless.
 
 
Second Card of the Day ~Leadership~ Archangel Gabriel: It is time for you to assume your leadership power and position, and lovingly guide others. Embrace your power in a loving way, and use it for the greater good. I’ll guide your actions so they inspire and motivate others. I’ll also replace any self-doubt about your qualifications with an increased desire to serve, help, and teach. When your focus is more on ‘How may I serve?,’ then you won’t worry what others may think about you. Focus upon your strengths, the many lessons you’ve learned, and how good it feels to be a living example of following one’s Divine Guidance.”
 
You see within the two messages the angels want us to let go of our fears and one of our biggest fears is “What will people think of me?” We focus on the excuses instead of the divine reasons for going forward in our life. I pray for all of you every morning so I know that Archangel Michael is protecting you and Archangel Gabriel handed us the torch to lead the way. Whatever your profession is it’s time to step it up a few notches and lead the way because folks are depending on our wisdom and knowledge. I’m so proud of you all. Have a wonderful day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment