Tuesday 9 April 2013

April 9, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Isn’t it wonderful how we learn at least one new thing everyday? Many folks grumble about facebook always changing and doing things they don’t like however; even though it’s uncomfortable we are also being offered new ways of doing things. Plus, I enjoy interacting with everybody because I learn from ya’ll. I also enjoy meeting folks around the world. Today we are blessed with two cards.
 
 
First Card of the Day ~Adriana~ I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts, and dreams. Yesterday a friend was being bothered by a man that was not on her friends list on facebook. He was sending rather inappropriate messages to her inbox. Her Angels and Intuition was telling her to block him however; she fought this guidance because she felt it was wrong and she didn’t want to seem like a snob. The Intuition only got stronger as this man continued to send more inappropriate messages. Finally she listened and blocked this person from contacting her. When our Angels and Intuition want us to pay attention to the message they are sending, you will find that thoughts and feelings will continue to gnaw at you over and over again. Answered prayers don’t need to be difficult my darling friends. Pay attention and you will see.
 
 
Second Card of the Day ~Yvonne~ You have a special bond with animals. Your pets on Earth and in Heaven are watched over by angels. Animals respond to your kind and gentle ways. You have a special understanding of them. You can relate to the innocence and trusting nature of animals, and you feel a call to help them. Have you noticed that you understand your pets? Do you find that you prefer to rescue pets instead of buy them from a pet store? For me I understand all my pets’ needs and I always rescue animals and give them a warm loving home. There is nothing better then the warm welcome our pets give us when we come home…always happy to see us.
 
I pray you enjoy your day today. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment