Monday 8 April 2013

April 8, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Oh my gosh what a glorious day it is today. I feel so grateful and blessed to have you all in my life as my friends. I learn so much from you, your stories and experiences as I share my stories and experiences. Thank You!
 
 
Card of the Day ~Solar-Plexus Chakra~ It is safe for you to be powerful and take charge of your life in positive ways. This card jumped out of the deck because the Angels wish to help you with issues concerning power and control. They first want to reassure you that you are powerful. You, who were made in the image and likeness of your Creator, hold those same qualitites, including power. It doesn’t matter if you feel it or if you’re afraid of your inner might-the fact is: You are POWERFUL
 
Second, it’s safe for you to use your power in loving ways. The angels won’t allow you to abuse it, and the people who truly love you will respect and applaud your spirited words and actions. Remember that power doesn’t equate to aggression; it simply means being completely authentic with yourself and others.
 
The angels also want to remind you that no one else is controlling you, or can control you, without your permission. You always have options and choices, and the angels can help you make those decisions if you ask. They will also assist you in feeling more in control of your life and your spiritual gifts.
 
So if you have given your power away take it back and stand tall my friends…you are DIVINE!
 
Enjoy your day. I love you all!
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment