Thursday 18 April 2013

April 18, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Many of us have low self-esteem, we put ourselves down all the time whether we are aware of it or not. We think things like “I’m so stupid, why I think of something so stupid. I’m fat, ugly, too short, too tall, to thin, I don’t like my hair, I don’t like who I am, nobody likes me, why would anybody want to be my friend, oh I can’t get the attention of that guy or girl they’re way out of my league.” The list is endless how we put ourselves down. Guess what? YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL DIVINE BEING OF LIGHT!

 
First Card of the Day ~Astara~ You deserve the best!!! Reach for the stars with your dreams and desires, and don’t compromise. You really do deserve the best in life. You can have all that you ever wanted. In the past, you have settled for less than you wanted. But no more. Angel Astara is here to raise your standards. She is also here to show you that you need not suffer in any way. It isn’t selfish to desire a better life. The more that you receive, the more you are able to give to others. When you allow angels to give to you, you’re also supplied with all of the necessary tools for your life’s purpose. You also inspire others when you show that the spiritual path gives you all of the support you could ever need.
 
Second card of the Day ~Archangel Raphael~ I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me. I am with you because I am the Archangel of Healing. I am helping you heal your own body, as well as the physical bodies of others. I surround physical ailments with my healing energy of emerald-green light, and this energy is absorbed where it is needed. I speak to healers through their thoughts and feelings. I help you to discern, in this way, if your life’s purpose is to be a healer. I can help you to know which areas of healing to study, and then assist with all aspects of your healing career. Call upon me whenever you need such help, and know that I will be with you in an instant.
 
Two cards that go hand in hand with each other. You have the top healing angel helping you heal your body, mind and then guiding you in ways to heal your career so you can have the best of all worlds. You have an angel helping you with reaching for the stars so you can have everything you ever wanted in life. The angels want us to be happy so they are always there to help us in positive ways to bring joy into our lives.
 
I pray you have a wonderful day. I love you all.
 
Peace & Love
 
~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment