Monday 4 March 2013

March 4, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Today is another one of those special days that when I shuffle my Angle Oracle cards two cards jump out. I’ve had angels in my life since I was born just like you however; they still amaze me with all the wonderful things they do for us.
 
First Card of the Day ~Claircognizance~ Archangel Uriel: Pay attention to thoughts and ideas that come to you, as they are answered prayers. I used to ignore half the ideas that came to me because I let stinking thinking take over. I used to think to myself “Well that’s not going to work or I can’t do that!” I stopped doing that and when I realized it was divine guidance life started to flow easier.

 
Second Card of the Day ~Victory!~ Archangel Sandalphon: Your prayers have been heard and answered. Have faith. Our Angels want us to know that our prayers are always answered however; we have to pay attention to all possibilities. Just like the about card said “Pay attention to thoughts and ideas that come to you. Isn’t it fabulous how the cards fall perfectly into place to give us extra confirmation about our prayers being answered. Divine!

 May you see and enjoy all the doors that are opening in your life. I love you all!

 
Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment