Saturday 30 March 2013

March 30, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! It has been absolutely warm and beautiful here this long weekend. I know many folks have gone camping or fishing this weekend. I enjoyed sitting outside soaking up the sun for a little while in the afternoon yesterday. I’m looking forward to enjoying more blasts of energy from the sun to do some Spring cleaning.

 
Card of the Day ~Angel Therapy~ Archangel Raphael: Give your cares and worries to us angels, and allow us to take your burdens. I’ve seen this card come up before since I started my blog which; indicates that people are still holding onto pain, worries and stress. I encourage you to trust the Angels and talk to them.  I came upon a situation just a few days ago where a family member was holding onto anger and was dumping the energy on me. I called on my Angel’s to help me and this family member…sure enough this person started to calm down.

 I pray you have a lovely day. I love you all!

 Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment