Friday 29 March 2013

March 29, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning My Dear Friends! Happy Good Friday to you all and may you all enjoy this glorious long weekend. I know some folks have to work however; there are those lucky enough to have the long weekend off.

 
Card of the Day ~Indriel~ You are a lightworker. God needs you to shine your Divine light and love-like an angel-upon the earth and all of its inhabitants.

Yes, my dear friend you are a lightworker. You are called into service just to simple deeds like helping somebody in a shopping market, smiling and wish a person a wonderful day. There are so many things lightworker’s can do that I can’t begin to list them all.

My husband and I were shopping several days ago when we came upon a gentleman that was in a medical scooter. He was looking up at a product and without skipping a beat my husband asked him if he needed help with anything. The gentleman replied, yes and asked for a product that was on the top shelf. My husband grabs the product for him and then asked, “Do you need help with anything else?” The gentleman replied No, Thank you for you assistance.” It was that easy.

Spread your light my Angels because this Planet and her inhabitants need you. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment