Sunday 24 February 2013

February 24, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning Dear Friends! I love waking up with the bedroom window open. Not only do I get to breathe fresh air, I also get to wake to the sounds of birds singing. Truly Divine!

 

The card of the day ~Adriana~ I am leading you toward the answer to your prayers. Please listen to and follow the steps I am communicating through your intuition, thoughts, and dreams. You took the first step by asking the Angels for help. You next step is to listen and pay attention to repetitious thoughts, numbers, signs, vivid dreams or auditory messages. What the Angels are doing is offering you guidance that will lead you to take the steps towards your higher self’s will. The Angels work with you to co-create the answers to your prayer.

Remember to always be open to different ways your prayer will be answered. I love you all.

Peace & Love


~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment