Saturday 23 February 2013

February 23, 2013 - Card of the Day

Good Morning Dear Friends! Wow, I had such a deep sleep last night that upon awakening I still wasn’t sure if I was in a dream or awake. Have you ever experienced that kind of sleep? It takes a bit to really wake up that’s for sure. I sit here in front of my laptop with a big cup of coffee bringing me to my senses…lol

 

Today’s Card of the Day ~Books~ Your life purpose involves writing reading, editing or selling spiritually based books. Many of you are probably thinking to your self “What? I have no interest in literature. How can this information help me?” Well, because sometimes it’s not about writing, editing or selling…it’s about reading. Have you ever had a book fall off the shelf in front of you or a books title caught your attention only to find that it answered a question you have been pondering for quite sometime? How about picking up a book being guided to go to a certain page? Many of our answers lie within the wisdom of a book. You don’t have to read the whole book. Gosh, I’ve got tons of books where I’ve only sought out the guidance of one chapter or even a couple of pages.

So my guidance to you today is be aware of the books and magazines around you for answers to your questions. I love you all.


Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment