Monday 18 February 2013

February 18, 2013 - Card of the day

Good Morning my dear friends! What a beautiful day today filled with so many opportunities.

Today when asking the angels to please chose a card for the message of the day I was once again filled with the amazement of how powerful and glorious our dear Angels are indeed.


 
~Solar-Plexus Chakra~ It is safe for you to be powerful and take charge of your life in positive ways. AMAZING! So many of us have dreams and goals that we want to achieve in life however; we let the negative words in our head get the best of us. For example you may want to be an artist to express the color and emotions within you however; you have these negative words going through your head “There are too many artist in this world now so why would anybody want what I create? I’m not very good at painting. Nobody is interested in me, I’m a nobody.”

The message today is YES YOU ARE IMPORTANT AND YOU ARE A DIVINE BEING OF LIGHT FILLED WITH MANY TALENTS! Make your dreams come true and don’t let fear or negative thinking stop you. You may stumble and you may fall a few times however; that is the fun of taking on a new journey. Learn from your journey. Dust off your hands, stand back up and keep going forward. YOU CAN DO IT!

If you want to take baby steps start with making a dream book. I have a dream book filled with lots of pictures cut out of old magazines. I used coloured felt pens, glitter, stamps stickers, picture hole punches and different pattern scissors to create all my dreams in my book. I typed up positive quotes and phrases then printed them up. I took my fancy pattern scissors cut them and then pasted them in my book with lots of glitter and colours. I made it fun which; you can too! Guys this isn’t just a girl thing you can do it too. Get out that car magazine and cut out those cars you would love to have, the big houses, entertainment set, sport tickets to your favourite team and the list goes on! You have now put all your dreams in motion. Look in your dream book often and you will see all the things that have come into your life.

The angels are waiting for you to ask them for help which; they can’t do until you ask first. I use my angels all the time. So get out there, start believing in yourself and create your dreams my friends.

Have a fabulous day. I love you all.


~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment