Sunday 7 January 2018

January 7, 2018 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Power Animal~ Your animal spirit guide is a guardian to you and is helping you with this situation. This card is a message for you to work with animals-both physically and spiritually for they are reaching out and attempting to communicate with you. In order to hear these benevolent beings, you’ll need to listen with your heart and inner ear without judgment. Once you open your mind, you’ll clearly hear their loving voices and messages

You also have specific animals with you as guides, which may include a special pet. These “power animals” are like angels who are very connected with the earth.

Yesterday I was crying and talking to my father whom passed away a few months ago. I was telling him how much I missed him and how I needed his fatherly guidance. One of my cats that only cuddle’s on her terms jumped up on my lap, wrapped her paws around my neck and gave me a hug. She has never done this before. I continued to cry out of sorrow missing my father. My cat continued to nuzzle my face and chest with a lovey mushy face. I realised that my father was reaching out to me with unconditional love through my cat. I am grateful. Have a fabulous day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment