Saturday 11 November 2017

Archangel Michael Experience



Archangel Michael – November 30, 2011

I’ve been going through a really tough time lately because a loved one has put my whole family in serious danger. I’ve been dealing with police for several days and I’ve been really stressed as if I need it while still mourning the death of my Mother. 

Late last night I had enough and ran out the door in tears to get some air. It was dark, cold and raining however; I said a quick prayer for safety to Archangel Michael and surrounded myself with white light. I didn’t know where I was going or how long I would be gone…I just walked. 

One part of my walk was a dangerous dimly lit part of town where there have been murders and rapes;as I looked ahead a very creepy man was coming my way. I couldn’t make out his features because he was dressed in black, with his hoody up and was of native decent. I started to feel quite scared because the way he was looking at me I knew something was going to happen. 

As he approached me the fear left and I gave the man a nod of acknowledgement he just glared at me. As he past me I heard him say behind me “Hello!”. I quickly turned to see this man looking up to a 6’7ft Archangel Michael. Tears filled my eyes because I saw everything. His very bright golden armour, large golden sword, golden boots, long blonde wavy hair and blue eyes. I realized at that point that’s why the fear left me so quickly. 


 From that point I heard Archangel Michael direct me while I was walking “Tina stay on the sidewalk in well lit areas.” “Tina, go down this road.” “Tina stay on this side of the side walk”…all the way home. I will never forget this very powerful experience. I’m truly blessed and very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment