Friday 8 September 2017

September 8, 2017 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Your Inner Guidance Is Real And Trustworthy~ Archangel Michael knows that you’re feeling uncertain or confused, so he’s sending this card to you as verification that you are hearing him accurately through your thoughts, ideas, and feelings. You’ve recently felt the urge to take action but may have hesitated for fear of making the wrong move. This card confirms that it’s safe to move forward with those changes.

 I had a little giggle to prove the accuracy of this card while I was shuffling this deck. As you know I pray to the angels to pick the card of the day that will give folks the best guidance they seek at this time. Well I didn’t think anything was coming forward. No cards were jumping out of the deck like they usually do. I didn’t hear any guidance in my head however; one card kept capturing my attention clearly. All the other cards were kinda a blur but this one card was clear as a bell. I grabbed the card and read it; sure enough it was this card ~Your Inner Guidance Is Real And Trustworthy~ that was so funny. I thanked Archangel Michael for his humor and his guidance to trust myself. I pray you all have a fabulous day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment