Wednesday 6 September 2017

September 6, 2017 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Waning Moon~ {Introspection – Self-inventory} This symbol lets you know that introspection is key right now. This moon represents your shadow side-the part of you that can be difficult to look at or come to terms with. Yet now is the time to recognize this shadow self. Surrender your fears to the angels. Take time to become more comfortable with this aspect of yourself. 

One way you can do this is by finding a place where you can be alone and uninterrupted. Then ask yourself questions like “What am I afraid of and why?” and “Why do I react negatively?” When you are able to shine a light on the dark side of you, you can better understand it, face it and work with it. This process of revealing your dark side is a magical time of getting to know yourself better so don’t be so hard on yourself. Love all of you, because I do. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment