Saturday 19 August 2017

August 19, 2017 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Ask your body for a Message~ Your body is having a health issue because it’s trying to convey a message. The body is speaking and wants to be heard. You drew this card as a reminder to ask the body part in question, “What do you want me to know?”

After asking this question, listen to the thoughts, feelings, and visions that occur. Every body part has a voice; and if you listen and follow its guidance, health will be restored. But if you disregard the body’s message, it will speak increasingly louder in the form of pain (similar to a child having a tantrum t get attention).

This is something I do often and have been guided to the course of action I need to make to feel better. For example I had terrible problems with my abdomen. I had tumors that had to be removed, pain and bloating on a daily basis. It was horrible. I asked what I needed to do to feel better and get away from all these distressing problems with my abdomen. I was guided to stop eating red meat. So I stopped. Amazingly all the bloating, cramps, pain stopped and I never had to have another operation to remove tumors from my abdomen.

So you see following the guidance of the angels and your body’s needs, will bring you great health. Have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment