Saturday 1 July 2017

July 1, 2017 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~ Caffeine Free!~ You are reading about this card because caffeine from coffee, tea, cola, or chocolate is exacerbating the health condition you’ve inquired about. Perhaps your consumption of this substance is increasing your anxiety level, which is creating stress-induced body toxins. Anxiety can also block you from feeling safe, happy, and connected. If you are addicted to caffeine, Archangel Raphael can certainly help reduce or eliminate cravings. 

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, I ask that you cut my cords of attachment to caffeine so that I may honor my body’s natural energy rhythms without chemicals.~ 

Enjoying a cup or two of coffee / tea in the morning or during the day is not an addiction. An addiction is when you have to have more than two cups of your favorite caffeine beverage. I’ve witnessed what happens to some people if they don’t have enough coffee in the morning and it becomes pretty darn ugly...that’s what an addiction will do to you. If you are reading about this card today perhaps you need to take a look at your consumption of caffeine verses you’re intake of proper water amounts. I pray you have a terrific day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment