Tuesday 13 December 2016

December 13, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~ Energy-Healing Work~ This card signifies that your present situation would benefit from healing energy, which you can elicit from the angels (just ask them!), a qualified energy healer, or from your own intentions and energy. Please take measures to boost your energy and vitality, such as exercising, eating healthfully and drink plenty of water. 

~Prayer: Thank you for sending healing energy to me and through me, for my own blessings and for all those around me. Thank you for connecting me to loving and high-integrity healers and teachers of energy-healing modalities.~ 

It is important to take care of yourself first and foremost before you can take care of anybody else. When you are at the top of your game this enables you to think clearly and more easily without all the brain fog and you are able to put forth the energy to help others in the way you wish too. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment