Sunday 24 July 2016

July 24, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Sunlight~ The sun’s rays have natural, curative power. Although balancing your exposure is essential to avoid sun damage, there are also numerous scientifically verified health benefits. This card may be guiding you to visit a sunny locale or invest in a full-spectrum lighting device. Archangel Raphael is prescribing vitamin D in its most natural form for your health. If a certain situation comes to mind that is upsetting you, visualize light surrounding the issue at hand. 

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, please help me enjoy the benefits of sunshine in safe and healthy ways.~   

The sun has amazing healing abilities especially if you are feeling depressed. I have found the sun to be most beneficial in my healing. May you have a fantastic day my friends. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment