Sunday 17 July 2016

July 17, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Exercise is Key~ You’ve likely been receiving an intuitive message to exercise more or to add alternate forms of exercise to your current routine. Let this card be a validation that being active is a key component in your health and healing. Even if a consistent workout routine seems unfeasible because of schedules, health, finances, or other apparent blocks, Archangel Raphael can help find a practical and enjoyable exercise avenue. He’s also a great motivator for those who procrastinate or avoid physical activity. 

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for motivating me and guiding me to an exercise program that fits my schedule, interests, and budget. ~

The first key is to love yourself and when you love yourself you stop making excuses why you can’t exercise to obtain a better lifestyle. One exercise that is great, it opens your lungs, revitalizes you and it’s free is walking. I started with 20 minutes walks once a day because I was in so much pain, problems with asthma and on and on it goes. I also changed my dietary in-take to fresh vegetables and fruit with lots of water. Now I do a 30 minute walk in the morning and a 90 minute walk in the afternoon. I feel great. I’m not in pain, I don’t have problems with asthma anymore and I’m losing weight constantly. I also get the added bonus of witnessing many little miracles on my walks and enjoy the divine beauty God created for us. I pray you have an extremely productive day my friends. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment