Wednesday 15 June 2016

June 15, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Do More Research~ Health care is a partnership between a patient, healer, and God. This card serves as a reminder that it’s important to fulfill your role. Don’t remain passive; instead, listen to the Divine whispers within your thoughts and feelings, which are the voices of God and Archangel Raphael guiding your steps in the healing process. Trust your feelings, and know that you have rights and options. 

~ Prayer: Dear God and Archangel Raphael, thank you for clearly and gently leading me to the information that I need to know for my well-being. Please give me the courage to be assertive as I take charge of my health-care needs.~ 

Be sure to read as much information about your condition and all the treatments available. Look into alternative medicine, holistic healing and other therapies available. Don’t just give your health up to one person, you know yourself best. You are the one that knows if you are responding to a therapy or not. Love yourself enough to get the best care you possibly can and take care of yourself. Make sure you are eating healthy with lots of fresh fruit, vegetables and fresh water. If you give your body the nutrition it requires you will be surprised how well and fast you will heal. If you give it junk then you aren’t giving your body the nutrition to get into the boxing ring and fight! 

Don’t give up and say “I’m a sicky so I’m going to take all these medications that have serious side effects for the rest of my life.” Instead say, “I love myself and I’m going to give my body the nutrition, top care and TLC to recover so I can enjoy my life!” You are worth fighting for and you deserve the very best in life just like the rest of us. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment