Tuesday 5 April 2016

April 5, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Sense of Humor~ This situation would benefit from your sense of humor. View your experience as if you were watching a scene from a movie, keeping in mind-as Shakespeare said-that “all the world’s a stage.” What do you find humorous about human nature in this scenario?

By getting a new perspective on everyone’s behavior, you can automatically detach with love. Humor allows people to their defenses so that love can enter and heal the situation and relationships. That’s why God and the angels have a wonderful sense of humor....and so do you!

~Prayer: Thank you for helping me see the humor in this situation so I can lovingly laugh at human nature. I am willing to view my experience in a new light in order to attract love and healing energy.~

It’s important to be able to laugh at yourself and at situations in your life to release the tension in your body and mind. Have you ever noticed how wonderful it feels just to have a really good laugh? I remember being completely stressed out with so many dire situations going on in my life. My mate and I started to laugh about something and then we couldn’t stop laughing for a long time. Oh sure our stomach’s hurt from laughing so hard but we felt great and were able to have a good night rest.

So my guidance to you is to have a fantastic day filled with joy and laughter. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

1 comment: