Tuesday 19 April 2016

April 19, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Pay Attention To Your Dreams~ Archangel Michael has been working with you during dream time to help you release old fears and reach new heights of happiness and peace. He’s been teaching you while you sleep, providing answers to your prayers and building the foundation for your life’s purpose. Although you may not remember these dreams, the information resides in your subconscious and helps you in many ways. 

You can access much of Michael’s counsel by keeping a dream journal. Any type of notebook will do; keep it by your bed and consistently record whatever you remember from the previous night’s dreams. You’ll soon recognize patterns in themes and symbolism, which will offer you guidance for your waking hours. I know that it’s difficult to write a dream journal because most of the time you wake up not remembering anything and sometimes it’s only one or two things. Keep trying my friends I know you can do it. I pray you have a wonderful day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment