Wednesday 2 March 2016

March 2, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Guardian of Action~ You have the gift of leadership, and it’s time for you to step forward! It’s your moment in the sun, and people are ready to listen to your words of wisdom.

It’s true that you love the spotlight, but what makes you special is that you use it to change the world. While you’re just naturally talented at guiding others in your career, you also deeply care about your family and friends and will always take the time to see to their needs.

You are most certainly a divine being with a bright light that simply shines so all see you and are attracted to your energy. You may notice that complete strangers tend to confide in you or look to you for guidance. I have a little giggle when I have people tell me things, then they look at me and say “I don’t know why I just told you that?” I am grateful that people feel comfortable and safe enough to approach me. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic – Medium Metaphysical Counselor

1 comment: