Tuesday 15 March 2016

March 15, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day~Five of Michael~ This situation doesn’t serve you! Stop and reconsider if the actions you’re planning are worth your time and energy. You may very well “win” the day, but there is a strong possibility that there won’t be much to celebrate in the end. Ask your angels if there are other, more uplifting paths you might follow. There is a lot of negative energy coming from the people involved in this situation that doesn’t match your vibration. Archangel Michael can help you vacuum away all that negativity. Consider releasing your attachment to the outcome as too draining. Make more optimistic plans. 

Even if things didn’t turn out the way you’d hoped, value what you’ve learned and try again with your improved information! Believe me when you get Archangel Michael to vacuum out all the negative energy you will feel amazing. I always cleanse myself first thing in the morning however; if I encounter a bad situation I get Archangel Michael to cleanse me right there and then. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment