Wednesday 24 February 2016

February 24, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 

Card of the Day ~Organic Foods~ You must be very sensitive to chemicals in order to receive this card. Archangel Raphael is recommending that you consume organic foods to eliminate and reduce harmful pesticides from your body. Most likely, you’ve been getting feelings or thoughts in this direction already, and this card is additional validation that you’re hearing your Divine guidance accurately.

Although these all-natural products may cost more, they’re actually economical investments in your long-term health. Studies show that organic produce contains more vitamins and minerals. From a spiritual standpoint, organic produce is generally raised with loving energy on small and local farms. The increased energy that comes from eating a chemical-free diet is a valuable benefit that pays dividends in many ways.

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for supporting my desire to consume and use organic products.~

Another thing you must remember is to drink water that has been distilled or 100% filtered. I was drinking water simply from the tap thinking if I’m drinking water than I’m doing something that is good for me. Wrong! I went into a health store and the clerk gave me a glass of water. It was clear like glass, had absolutely no smell and then when I drank it I was expecting to taste some chlorine however; there was no taste at all. It was very pleasant. I’ve since changed over to a 7 tier filtering system for water and find that I drink more water. I used to put flavoring in my water because I didn’t like the taste of chlorine....now I can drink pure water with all the benefits! I pray you have a healthy happy day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment