Monday 22 February 2016

February 22, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends!


Card of the Day ~Heal Away Addictions~ It’s time to let go of behaviors that are blocking you from your heart’s desire. Ask Archangel Raphael to help you with this healing. This card comes to you to validate what you already know: It’s time to let go of addictive behaviors, as they’re interfering with your health, happiness, and life purpose. The angels ask you to be very honest with yourself, and admit that these addictions are wasting your time, robbing you of energy and confidence, and blocking the answers to your prayers. Fortunately, the angels will support you through every step of healing away cravings and other addictive tendencies. It begins with you making a clear decision to let the addiction (or addictions) go.

I understand it’s not easy and some addictions are much harder to let go then others. The important thing to remember is you need to make positive reasons to let go of the addictions instead of negative excuses to hold onto the addictions. This behavior is keeping you away from the things you really want for yourself in life. I was a smoker 13 years ago however; I realized that it was not good for me, the environment, and the people around me or my pets. Since I quit I look around and I can’t believe how blinded I was when I was a smoker. Plus, I realized that it didn’t matter if I chewed gum or wore perfume I really stunk of cigarette smoke. It is really shocking how an addiction can blind you to the things that are right in front of your face. Still to this very day I’m shocked at the things I didn’t see when I smoked. Another important thing to remember is “Please don’t shame yourself for your addiction.” Yes, you need to willingly release the addiction however; you also need to find the root to your addiction. At first the root of my addiction was so I could look cool in front of my friends. Then it became a vice first thing in the morning with my coffee, after every meal, during breaks at work and of course the much needed after work smoke on the long drive home. Then it became a social vice when I went to bars drinking or over at a party to keep my hands busy. Every time I was scared, nervous or sad I smoked like crazy.

The big eye opener was when I had major surgery. Once I woke up from the operation and placed in my room I asked my husband to take me out for a smoke. Well folks do you want to know how stupid I looked? I was hooked up to two different machines, I.V.’s in both arms, a gastric nasal tube in my nose, drainage tubes in my abdomen and I was in a wheelchair. I lit my cigarette and the next thing I know I’m vomiting bile…yes pure bile on my husbands shoes! Then I felt like I was going to pass out so he had to roll me back to my room fast. Once I lay in bed I shook my head and thought I just finished having life saving surgery and what did I do? I went out to suck on pure poison! I asked myself why did I go through life saving surgery only to stick something in my mouth that was slowly killing me?? It didn’t make sense to me then however; it all makes sense now because I chose to heal and move forward. That was the day I quit smoking and changed my ways.

The choice is always yours my dear friends. Have a great weekend. I love you all!

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment