Friday 8 January 2016

January 8, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Healthful Eating~ The archangel Raphael is the supreme healer within the angelic realm. In this capacity, he sees a need for you to alter your diet and eat more healthfully. You’ve probably already heard this guidance through your repetitive thoughts or feelings.

In particular, Archangel Raphael would like you to eat more fresh and organic produce, drink more water, and avoid processed or chemical-laden foods and beverages. The reward for making these changes includes having more energy, which will effectively allow you to spend more productive hours devoted to your dreams, desires, family, health, and life’s purpose.

As a person that used to eat nothing but junk I can tell you that changing my lifestyle has helped me immensely with more energy, positive outlook on life instead of depression, better sleep, pain and inflammation taken away from my body, eye sight improved and my skin has a wonderful natural glow. Having a healthy lifestyle also enables you to deal with stress better. May you have a truly invigorating positive day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment