Wednesday 6 January 2016

January 6, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Fire Opal~ {Sensuality – Confidence} Fire opal’s energy opens the channels to creativity, passion, confidence, and sensuality. This is the time to connect with pleasure by blending more love into your experience. Let go of the shyness, fear, or shame holding you back. Allow yourself greater enjoyment by releasing self-conscious feelings. This gem resonates with your sacral chakra, which relates to physical desires. This card encourages you to do things that help you feel sensual. Listen to music, light candles, burn incense, wear red, or decorate your bedroom-anything that sets the mood. Your self-confidence will grow when you allow your sensuality to be unleashed.

I would like to focus on the sentence “Let go of the shyness, fear or shame holding you back” because for most of us we tend to let these behaviours hold us from the things we want most in life. How many of you said “Who would want me, I’ve got nothing to offer or I will never get the job of my dreams because I don’t have the skills or there are better people out there that the employer will chose.” I know most of you are raising your hand because you simply feel like you don’t measure up...you are wrong. I say you are wrong with the purest intention of love of course however; isn’t it refreshing to know that you are good enough....you are better...you have skills and abilities the right employer is looking for and you have everything the right mate is looking for in a relationship.

Two of the biggest misunderstandings I’ve made were thinking that if I apply for a job then I better know how to do everything!!! Well that’s impossible because every company has their own software, guidelines, policy and way of running the company. When they hire you, they will have to train you anyway so time to relax about that stressor. The second misunderstanding was thinking if a man wanted to be in a relationship with me, I would have to be perfect. When I say perfect, I mean thin, big breasts, white teeth, beautiful hair, gorgeous features, in shape, great cook, excellent at home maintenance, cooking, cleaning, perfect mom, great bed partner and have an excellent career ta boot! Nope...wrong again. Be happy with whom you are and the right person will come along. No relationship is perfect! We always have to work on our relationships in order to make it work like a well oiled clock.
  
No matter if you are a male or female reading this blog; I want you to know you are beautiful and 100% worthy of all that you want in life! I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment