Sunday 31 January 2016

January 31, 2016 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 


Card of the Day ~Dancing~ The time to dance is now. You need to move your body, expressing your emotional, mental, physical, and spiritual self. Move vigorously, sway gracefully, or jump around.

Dancing is a universal language of body, mind, and soul that allows you to balance your chakras, release pent-up emotions, and give yourself an outlet for joy. Let your intuition guide your movements. Dance to exercise and ground yourself; to give thanks, gratitude, and blessings; and to express Spirit.

Discover the messages your body is relaying to you through movement. Turn up the music in the house while you cleaning or listen to music while driving to work or while you are traveling. You know when you do a little boogie woogie in public people may stare at you however; you brought a smile to their face. I do it all the time and sometimes customers will join in with me at work...lol 

In fact one day while an elderly gentleman was waiting for his wife to finish shopping, he saw me dancing while pricing products. He came over and took me for a short spin down the aisle. Oh my how we laughed! So my friends get out there Dance and enjoy yourself. Have an absolutely fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment