Monday 21 December 2015

December 21, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Recovery~ This card comes as assurance that the health situation you’re inquiring about is going in a positive direction. Expect a miraculous recovery! 

~Prayer: Dear Archangel Raphael, thank you for holding my hand throughout my recovery upon the path of radiant health.~ 

You must believe and have faith that your prayers about your health situation or the person you’ve been praying about is taking a positive turn for the better. Often we pray about a miracle but deep down inside we don’t believe we are worthy of that miracle. Now is the time that you must believe you and everybody are worthy to pray and receive answered prayers. I pray you all have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment