Tuesday 1 December 2015

December 1, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Angels~ {Support – Guidance} These messengers of the Divine come to you today to let you know that they are supporting and guiding you. They are surrounding you right now, sending you messages from God. These messages can show up in the form of a friendly smile, or as an obvious sign. Allow the angels to help you. They are calling upon you to connect to and work with them. Angels are all around you waiting for you to call on them for help. Once asked for help they are there within a flash! 

Remember when you ask for help don’t tell them how you want it done, just be grateful they are helping you with whatever it is you need aid in. Angels always know what is for our higher good. You know I remember one time waiting in my car while my father was at his doctor appointment and I seen this man walking along the sidewalk just chatting up a storm all by himself. I asked my angels who he was talking to which; they replied take another look. By this time this gentleman had already walked by me so I had to look back and sure enough I saw an Angel with his arm wrapped around this gentleman’s shoulders listening intently to every word this gentleman was saying. I have the grand honor of being able to see Angels and let me tell you they truly do come in all shapes and sizes (We all have the ability to see Angels). Angels give you signs they are with you like feathers for example. 

I remember when my mother passed away my father and I were driving around trying to get her funeral set up and taking care of closing accounts etc. My father forgot something at home so while I was waiting in the car with tears rolling down my face, I quietly said “Angels if you hear me can you please give me a sign you are with me because I’m feeling pretty overwhelmed right now!” Within seconds a large fluffy white feather came floating down out of the sky and landed on the car hood right in front of me!!! Sometimes we get so absorbed in our feelings or our life that we don’t even notice Angels or the messages they are leaving us. Try not to explain away little messages like license plate numbers or letters....remembers numbers have messages too. Signs on cars, stores, billboards etc. Put it all together and don’t explain it away as a simple ad. You will be amazed once you get the swing of receiving divine messages. I pray you have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love   

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment