Wednesday 11 November 2015

Novermber 11, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Yoga~ Your life is enhanced by yoga, stretching, and exercising. To get the clear answers and guidance you seek, turn to yoga. You drew this card this peaceful activity increases your confidence and intuition, two factors that help you with your life purpose. You’re encouraged to enroll in a yoga class and attend frequently, as in-person sessions offer you motivation, instruction, and camaraderie.

For a few people, this card will signify that your actual life purpose is a career involving yoga. For example, you may be guided to teach this discipline for a specialized group such as children, pregnant women, or the elderly. Perhaps your life purpose is to open a yoga studio or design yoga-inspired clothing.

Regardless of whether yoga is central or peripheral to your purpose, you’re clearly guided to practice this life-affirming form of exercise and stretching. Ask your angels to guide you to the teacher who will best enhance and support your practice. The angels will give you signs and intuitive feelings to point you in the direction of your life purpose.

There are so many different types and levels of yoga so please don’t feel overwhelmed or that you can’t do it. There is even yoga for those that are disabled. Start off slow...if you find the right teacher they will guide you slowly and encourage you. They will help you so you don’t beat yourself up with moves you can’t get right away. When I started yoga there were many moves I couldn’t get plus I kept falling over so I had to use a chair to hold me up. As time moved forward I was able to get the moves and I was able to certain stretches without falling over.

I was in a wheelchair, overweight and in great pain every day. Believe me yoga does work and it helps. I pray you have a wonderful day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment