Wednesday 1 July 2015

July 1, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Eternal Love~ You’ve drawn this card because someone is sending you love at this moment. The first person you think about is the one who’s holding these loving thoughts about you. Perhaps you’ve been worried about a relationship, and this symbolizes Archangel Michael’s reassurance that all is well. The angels are watching over your loved one, as well as helping you with your relationships. 

~Prayer: Help me perceive all of the love that surrounds me so that I can feel safe receiving, expressing, and giving love.~ 

Also, if you are thinking of a person in heaven this card means that loved one is sending you much love! What a fantastic card to start your day knowing without a doubt you are loved! Have a terrific day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment