Monday 29 June 2015

June 29, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Gardening~ {Manifesting – Planting – Reaping} Plant a physical garden or the seeds of your desires. This card symbolizes the sowing and reaping of manifestation. It is time to start gardening-physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. Share your desires with God and the angels. Let them know what your heart yearns for. But do not be idle. Take action by using visualization and manifestation techniques. Do affirmation work. 

This card is also calling for you to gather the gifts of the harvest without guilt. Do not block that which you have asked for. There’s no need to be afraid to accept the wonderful bounty of your desires and hard work. You deserve to receive. Something that I always enjoy doing is writing down my desires in a list so I can visually see it and it helps with the manifestation process. I pray you receive an abundance of all you desire. Have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment