Tuesday 5 May 2015

May 5, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~Your Children Are Watched Over By Angels~ Archangel Michael wants you to know that he’s paying particular attention to your children. He’s guiding them to stay safe, develop their spiritual gifts, and discover and follow their Divine life purpose. Michael is also ensuring that their peers are trustworthy and good influences. 

~Prayer: Dear Guardian Angels of my Children (born and unborn), thank you for watching over my children and ensuring their happiness and safety. Please guide me so that I know the best ways to be a good parent and role model for my own and other people’s children.~ 

I pray you enjoy this fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment