Friday 29 May 2015

May 29, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~You Are Safe~ Archangel Michael: I am protecting you against lower energies, and guarding you, your loved ones, and home. Let go of worries, as I’m surrounding you, your loved ones, home, and possessions with powerful loving light. This light repels lower energies, and attracts loving experiences. Focus on this light and love instead of on fear as you’ll attract the object of your focus. With your mind free of fear, you have additional time and energy to devote to your life’s missions. You are free when you are fearless. Know that you are safe at all times, and that my protection is flawless.

So every time something comes up in your life that scares you like learning something new...call on Archangel Michael, do a Judo chop to fear and stand tall knowing ‘YOU CAN DO THIS OR OVER COME THIS!’ I believe in you, your angels believe in you and now it’s time for you to believe in yourself. Have a fantastic day. I love you all! 

Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment