Sunday 5 April 2015

April 5, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends! 



Card of the Day ~ Have Confidence~ This card serves as a talisman to raise your self-confidence. Archangel Michael has been trying to reassure you that you have the strength, power, and skills that are valuable to God’s plan of peace. Michael is protecting you while you shine your bright light. Listen to your intuition, and act with aplomb.
In relationships, your self-assurance attracts healthy people to your side. It also triggers respect in others. As you’re falling asleep each night, ask Archangel Michael to help raise your confidence. You’ll wake up feeling love and compassion for yourself and others. 

~Prayer: Archangel Michael, please lend me your courage and fortitude. Help me realize that I am one with all that is Divine: wisdom, strength, love, creativity, abundance, and health. Allow me to feel confident and peaceful about myself in all ways.~

 You have the power within you to shine your confidence to yourself and others. You are beautiful and divine....never forget that dear friend. Have a fantastic day. I love you all! 



Peace & Love 

~Tina Starkey~ 
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment