Sunday 22 March 2015

March 22, 2015 - Card of the Day



Good Morning My Divine Friends!



Today’s card of the day ~DREAMS~ Pay attention to your dreams right now. Keep a dream journal. Did you know you receive important messages during your dream state? Have you ever had a wild dream and when you woke you said to yourself “Note to self DON’T eat pepperoni pizza before bedtime!” lol Oh yes, I’ve had many crazy dreams that made me think to myself “What the heck was that about?!?”

Sometimes when you wake up you feel like you may have travelled or received instruction during your sleep. You ask yourself “Why can’t I remember my dreams?” Well my dear friends your messages and dreams are never truly lost or forgotten. They are, instead, incorporated into your unconscious so that you’re higher self’s wisdom and love govern your actions.

One very effective way to remember your dreams is by writing down everything you remember about the dream immediately upon awakening. Keep paper and a pen next to your bed so you can quickly jot down as much as you can remember…even if it’s just a few words. You will find that just writing down a few words will help the rest of the dream to unravel from your memory. Enter in all the data from the scrap piece of paper you originally jot down upon waking into your dream journal.

Be sure to review your dream journal often, and look for patterns and themes. These recurrent dream issues signify messages that your higher self and the angels are trying to tell you.

Also, many people have been able to predict a future event from their dreams. Our dreams can solve problems as well. If you go to bed thinking about a problem you’re having you can ask your angels help in solving the problem. You will dream about the solution and upon your awakening the solution will be there…some times you might even say to your self “The solution was so easy…why didn’t I think of that?” I’ve done that many times in my life. Yes, the solution may have been easy however; because we are so stressed about it we don’t allow our higher self to guide us to the answer. When you sleep you are in a relax state of being so it’s easier for the answers to flow.

I pray you have a fabulous day. I love you all.

Peace & Love

~Tina Starkey~
Psychic-Medium Metaphysical Counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment